Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA alpha testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Alpha Testing
Our testers typically perform alpha testing in a stable environment after ensuring that no further builds will be deployed. They ensure that all major bugs are fixed, all test cycles are completed, and that all extracted test cases are executed. The alpha testing summary report is used by engineering teams to sign off the product for the next phase, that is, beta testing.
With alpha testing, we ensure that there are no usability or compatibility issues in the product. In short, our alpha testing practices will help software testing teams release high-quality software products by fixing bugs in the early stages.