Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA black box testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Black Box Testing
With our black box testing, we check the functionality of the application without looking into the internal structure of the system or application. This testing approach is designed for viewing or accessing the application from the user's point of view. The testing can be functional or non-functional and applicable to each level of testing whether it is unit, integration, system, or acceptance testing.
Our main focus with black box testing is on the software inputs and outputs, facilitating testing communication amongst modules. This testing is entirely based on our clients’ software requirements and specifications.