Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA code driven testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Quick onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Extensive domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work as extensions of in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over years of working with hundreds of customers
- Flawless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Committed and reliable testing expertise who apply industry-leading best practices
How We Do Code Driven Testing
Code driven testing is done at the beginning of the SDLC process to ensure cleaner, more readable, and manageable code for the development of the entire project.
Our process is as follows:
- Requirements gathering: Our first step is to gather the requirements shared by the engineering team and review them.
- Create Unit Test: After we gather the data, we proceed by creating the first unit test for the request. The unit test will fail on the first run as no code has been implemented yet.
- Code Implementation: After the first run, we write and implement the code as per design documents and outlined specifications. Once this is done, we re-run the unit test to validate the results. If the test is successful, we move on to create the next requirement. However, if it’s unsuccessful, we debug the code and implement fixes.