Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA compatibility testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Compatibility Testing
When we do compatibility testing, we check whether the application is compatible with running on all types of devices, browsers, operating systems, and network environments.
Once we receive the browser versions, operating systems and device compatibility matrix from the client, test plans are prepared. If we test on a PC, then the application is tested on different browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox. For mobile devices, we check for the application’s compatibility with different mobile operating systems. Overall, these techniques are designed to ensure a good experience for the end users.