Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA compliance testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Compliance Testing
While performing compliance testing, our testing experts verify that the developed system meets a defined set of internal or external standards before being released into production.
To ensure that we verify the overall system for consistency, completeness, and correctness based on the specifications, we follow the following four steps:
- Examine the requirements specifications
- Create test plans
- Create test cases and state their objectives
- Create documentation for tested designs.
All these measures help testers to verify that all interfaces are functioning as expected.