Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA destructive testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Destructive Testing
We perform destructive testing for any feature request which contains multiple or large components. Once we receive the feature request, we implement the following strategies:
- Creation of a test case or script as per client's shared requirements.
- Get approval from the client for cases and implement any necessary changes.
- Execute test scripts on multiple operating systems and browsers.
- Identify and report defects, which can be either functional or UI-based.
- Validate changes after defects are fixed and provide success and failure metrics to the client.