Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA failover testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Failover Testing
When doing failover testing, we check if the system/software application is capable of handling and recovering from any unexpected or critical failure conditions that occur due to network issues, crashes, or server downtime issues.
Our testing experts perform two kinds of tests:
- Software failover test: We analyze the behavior of the system or application during its fail points caused by issues like load balancer failures, and queue piled-up issues.
- Hardware failover test: We analyze the behavior of the system or application during its fail points in hardware caused by issues like connectivity breakage and database center/server failures.