Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA fuzz testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Fuzz Testing
When we do fuzz testing, we put invalid or random data called FUZZ into a software system to discover coding errors and security loopholes. We start by identifying the target system, and the inputs to generate fuzz data. Following this, we execute the tests using fuzzy data, and then observe the behavior of the application.
We use different kinds of fuzzing techniques, like template/grammar fuzzing, guided fuzzing, mutation-based fuzzing and generation/evolution based fuzzing.