Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA glass box testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Glass Box Testing
When performing glass box testing, we focus primarily on strengthening the security of the product or application.
To perform Glass Box testing, we:
- Learn the source code and collect client requirements
- Create a test plan
- Create test cases
- Prepare different test data
- Execute test cases
- Report defects in case of mismatches between the actual and expected outcomes
- Once identified defects are corrected, we re-execute the test cases.