Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA globalization testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Training programs that ensure quick onboarding
- High staff retention rates that guarantee deep domain knowledge
- Offshore teams that become an extension of your in-house team due to detailed communications protocols developed over many years
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Reliable testing expertise who can be trusted due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Globalization Testing
With globalization testing, we ensure that software functions according to the language, culture, and locale where it is being accessed. When we do this kind of testing, we focus on two major aspects:
- Internationalization Testing: Also known as 118N testing, we do internationalization testing to ensure that is ready for localization.
- Localization Testing: Also known as l10n testing, we do this test to ensure that the application is adaptable to meet cultural and linguistic requirements.
When we do globalization testing, we follow the following framework:
- Test Strategy and Planning – Identify the globalization testing areas
- Test Case Design – Creation of test cases as per requirements
- Test Environment Setup – Create a testing environment
- Test Execution – Execute the created test cases
- Defect Reporting and Analysis – Detailed reporting on defects
- Create Test Summary Report – Create a test summary as per the results