Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA grey box testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Grey BoxTesting
When we do gray box testing, we create test cases based on flows that evaluate internal states and application architecture. The tester uncovers implementation errors and ensures that input to the system is appropriate.
We do grey box testing in the following ways:
- Matrix Testing: We test all the fields available in the application as it helps in identifying the unused variables.
- Pattern Testing: This strategy is used where we have historical data of previous system defects of the client's application.
- Regression Testing: We test that the modifications to the application are improving the product, not relocating faults.