Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA group testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Group Testing
Group testing can be simple or complex, depending upon the integration of multiple modules at different levels. At QASource, our testing experts look at the following aspects while performing group testing:
- Code Inspection: We inspect common programming errors and enforce proper coding standards while coding.
- Release Management: We plan, schedule, manage and control the entire software build process, including testing and deployment.
- Configuration Management: We ensure that all the systems and software owned by an organization follow consistent protocols.
- End to End Testing: Testers experience real time scenarios and ensure that the application is working as expected.
- Integrated Testing: We test that different components and modules of the software are working as expected and do not create any issues when they are integrated with other features.