Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA integration testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Integration Testing
With integration testing, we logically group different modules of a software application and then test them together.
With EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) testing, we test multiple systems connected through an enterprise service bus (ESB). Our integration testing identifies whether the connectivity between systems is working correctly or not. It can also involve the testing of APIs through which systems are integrated.
When testing, it is not always necessary that all systems are available all the time. Our team will verify and test features in pieces based on the readiness of different systems/APIs (Experience API, Process API, System API) involved in an end-to-end flow.
In our integration testing, we mainly focus on end-to-end workflow, communications between systems, breakages, and ensuring that each service, ESB, etc. is responding correctly.