Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA internationalization testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Internationalization Testing
When doing internalization testing, we plan and develop the software or application for multiple cultures, regions, and languages without requiring a change to the source code. Typically, we do this in three phases:
- The first phase of testing is performed on a user interface to check for alignment of images, texts, buttons, menus, dialog boxes, toolbar, alert messages, and prompts.
- The second phase of testing is on content localization, when we ensure that language-specific properties files are working in accordance to the region where the distinct feature is required.
- The third phase of testing is performed on dates & number formats like time, zip code, telephone numbers.