Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA load testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
How We Do Load Testing
We do load testing to identify the exact breaking points of an application during peak loads, so they can be fixed before shipping to production.
- Gather Requirements: Knowing what actually needs to be tested is the most important part of the process. We think like actual users who will use the application in extreme load conditions to create a load testing plan.
- Feasibility Studies: At this stage, we load test some aspects of software functionality with load testing tools in order to identify which tool is best suited for supporting the application.
- Selecting the Best Load Testing Tool: As a result of the feasibility study we hone in on 2-3 tools that support the application functionality. Out of these, we select the best tool based on their ease of use, accuracy, scalability, and integration capabilities.
- Run Tests: With help of the load testing tool, our testers generate load on the application with real browsers at scale.
- Analyze Test Results: Performance test results show request and response time based on which deviations can be measured with ease.