Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA loop testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Loop Testing
We use this white box testing technique to test the application for constructs and accuracy. A vast majority of our clients opt for loop testing to assure the validation test for correct/incorrect data, complete path coverage, and condition checks.
We run the following kinds of loop testing practices for our clients:
- Simple Loops: The focus here is on while and do-while loops. These are the simplest of all loops. Following the specific testing conditions, we run the loop and terminate it once it meets the criteria.
- Nested Loops: This is where the loops are embedded inside a different loop. While testing this our testers focus on the termination of the outermost loop.
- Concatenated Loops: We place the loops in a series and test their performance on the same set of variables.
- Unstructured Loops: In this method, we focus on testing loops that are an amalgamation of nested and concatenated loops.