Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA model-based testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Model-Based Testing
In our model-based testing, we build models that are abstractions of system requirements, including data flows, graphs, tables, and state transitions based on business rules.
Let’s look at a demonstration of model testing, which, in this case, is that of testing emails:
- First, the user logs into the email to receive notifications, and also sends out emails to other contacts. These different steps are represented as data flows in a state transition diagram, or model. This is how we prepare models.
- Once the model is validated, these data flows are used to extract test cases, and execute them automatically. Our testers can also create manual test cases by looking into state/transition diagrams.
Overall, with model-based testing, we are able to derive test cases in the early development stages and our testers can find major defects before releasing software to the customer.