Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA operational testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Operational Testing
We do operational testing after running user acceptance tests to ensure that the software application meets operational requirements of accessibility, security, backup, and recovery.
We check for the following when we do operational testing:
- Ensure that system alerts and notifications are functional in case of problems such as disk space/memory issues.
- We make sure that there is a fallback mechanism in place in case of failures, and data can be easily restored.
- We check to see that the software is ready to be deployed using ITIL standards and that any new features don't impact the current production services.
- When testing mobile applications, we check the app's behavior during interruptions like incoming phone calls, messages, or reminder badges.