Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA pair testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Pair Testing
With pair testing, we improve different aspects of testing such as performance, increased coordination between testers, and effective training of new engineers.
We conduct pair testing in the following manner:
- Determine testing goals like testing coverage, time constraints, areas of testing, and format of reports.
- Pick the right team members to effectively communicate outcomes with each other.
- When testing is complete, prepare the status report with details of defects, and unexpected discrepancies.