Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA parallel testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Parallel Testing
We do parallel testing to test multiple versions of the same application or different components of the application simultaneously to reduce overall test execution time.
We use both manual and automation testing techniques for parallel testing.
While testing manually, the team takes the following measures:
- Experts review the requirements of testing in different browsers, (desktop or mobile) and OS
- Form a team and set up the resources like required devices, browsers (desktop or mobile), and OS combinations on the virtual machine
- Perform testing on the same feature/module individually
While doing automation testing, we take the following measures:
- QA teams do parallel execution using the TestNG framework and update the single line in the testng.xml file.
- Once this is done, parallel execution will start automatically in selected browsers, (desktop or mobile) and OS combinations.