Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA requirements testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Requirements Testing
When doing requirements testing, we adhere to the following steps:
- Ensure that all testing requirements are complete and do not contain fluid deadlines.
- Document complex scenarios in the form of tables, diagrams, formulas, and graphs.
- Make sure that requirements do not conflict with each other.
- Create requirements that can be easily traced into implementations by the development team.
- Confirm that practical implementation of the requirement is feasible and realistic.
- Quantify each requirement and make sure that it is quantified, tested, and measured under acceptable conditions.