Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA smoke testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Smoke Testing
When the development team pushes a new build or version of an application, we perform smoke testing (often referred to as build verification testing or build acceptance testing) to ensure that the application is ready for further testing such as sanity or regression testing.
While performing smoke testing, we focus on running basic tests to check the major features and functionality of the application. We also verify that every module is designed as per specifications and that nothing is broken. While we run the tests, we document every step of the process to provide the best actionable insights.