Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA stress testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Stress Testing
With stress testing, we assess the performance of your application under extreme load conditions with the objective of understanding how much load it can withstand, the exact breaking point, and its behavior after exceeding the specified load. When we run stress tests, we focus on seeing how the application handles failures, displays error messages to the end-user, and how quickly it recovers from failures.
We stress test our customer's applications to identify memory leaks, slow downs, and potential security issues which can impact the business, especially during peak user traffic time like Black Friday sales or holiday sales events. Moreover, we use accurate benchmarking results from the stress testing exercise to prevent unexpected system outages and breakdowns that might happen in the future.