Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA upgrade testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Deep domain knowledge and rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Forming seamless working relationships between offshore and in-house teams due to perfectly developed communications protocols that have evolved from experience of working with hundreds of customers over the years
- Testing expertise who can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Upgrade Testing
Our upgrade testing process involves updating existing applications to the latest version using a stand-alone or cloud-hostedupdater.
We have two approaches to doing this kind of testing:
- Direct update: This is where the application is updated from any previously released version to the latest one using a new updater under test.
- Gradual update: This is where we update the application gradually from older versions using older updaters and finally running the current updater to bring the application up to the most recent version.