Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA usability testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Usability Testing
Usability testing evaluates a product to ensure that it works well and meets the needs of its target audience. At QASource, our user experience (UX) research experts evaluate a product or service by testing it with representative users. We ensure that the application provides the end-user with a good user interface and user experience designs.
We collaborate with the design and dev teams to run usability tests in the following phases:
- Planning: In this phase, we plan the test, that is, we determine the objective and the vital functionalities of the system. Along with this we determine the method of testing, number of testers, and test reports format.
- Recruiting: During this phase we identify the testers who are best suited to run the test, based on demographic factors like age, gender etc.
- Testing: This phase covers the entire usability testing
- Analysis: This phase includes the analysis of the results which lead to meaningful inferences and actionable recommendations.
- Reporting: During this phase we share all our inferences in understandable formats with the team- developers, designers, product owners, and key stakeholders.