Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA visual testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do Visual Testing
When we do visual testing, we test the UI, CSS, images, and text as they form the most important visual elements that determine the user’s experience on screen. As testers, we first gather the design documents to get a proper understanding of all components of the UI and the data that the application should display.
Moreover, we initiate test-case creation depicting what's currently present on the page like images and text. In case of any functional issues, we notify the development team for fixes, and once the changes are implemented, we validate the changes once more.
Some of the things we validate include the following:
- Font size of any button or text
- Page responsiveness across various browsers and devices