Produce High-quality Software on Time. Every Time.
Generating thoroughly tested, bug-free code can be costly, time-consuming, and challenging. But it doesn't have to be. For nearly 20 years, we have been singularly focused on providing offshore and nearshore QA white box testing that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations, generating the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
By concentrating on solving our customers' biggest outsourcing challenges:
- Rapid onboarding due to our extensive training programs
- Deep domain knowledge because of our extremely high staff retention rates
- Offshore teams that work like in-house teams due to communications protocols developed and perfected over many years and across hundreds of customers
- Seamless working relationships between in-house engineering and offshore QA testing teams because once an engineer is assigned to a team, that engineer is dedicated to that team for the duration of the engagement
- Testing expertise that can be relied upon due to our commitment to developing and applying industry-leading best practices
How We Do White Box Testing
Our White Box testing typically employs the following strategies:
- Evaluate the code to check whether security practices are followed while developing the software.
- Apply data inputs to functionalities in order to check whether the result is the same at different points in time or not.
- Check whether the conditional logic of the application is broken, redundant, or inefficient.
- Ensure that the loops are efficient.
- Monitor variables and their values to identify the ones not initialized properly.
- Create test cases and execute them to meet white box testing criteria.